Who are we?
Excite Holidays is an award-winning online travel wholesaler. We provide the most innovative booking experience in the travel industry and empower travel agents by providing them with a huge portfolio of accommodation, activities, transfer services and ferry tickets in over 150 countries.
We are a fast-paced, technology-driven organisation that exists to keep innovating the travel industry. At Excite Holidays, we have some of the most passionate minds finding ways to make travel simpler, sleeker and more seamless for our travel agents.
About the Opportunity
After 16 years of successful year on year growth and an expanding suite of services and products, we have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial & Reporting Analyst to join the Finance team in Sydney.
This role will provide advice on business initiatives, process efficiencies within the control framework. This role will also facilitate the development of a high performing team culture that has the ability to respond to the senior and executive management group across a range of deliverables and is responsible for the ongoing improvement and streamlining of systems, processes, procedures and reports.
Reporting to the CFO and working collaboratively with the Finance Team, you will:
- Manage relevant stakeholders to ensure all month end deliverables are met
- Provision of management accounting and analysis support for management and operations
- Provide advice and guidance on optimising organisational performance and strategies
- Participate and contribute to the Finance strategy
- Provide financial analytics which identify levers, opportunities and threats
- Management reporting
- Policy valuations and analytical reviews
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting packs and other reports
- Leading change management, business process improvement and benefit realisation
- Analytical, numerical, problem solving and negotiating with key stakeholders, with the ability to interpret and provide timely advice
- Delivery of all budgeting and forecasting across the organisation
- Partnering with multiple internal stakeholders delivering high quality insights and commercial perspectives
- Drive efficiencies and facilitate continuous improvement
- 10+ years experience in accounting and reporting within professional services, financial services or prominent commercial organisations
- Recognised Accounting degree
- CA or CPA Professional Accreditation
- Exposure to listed entity reporting and accounting
- Transfer pricing experience is preferred
- Experience in using Microsoft Dynamic, SAP or Oracle
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge
- Strong strategic and analytical thinker with exceptional execution and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) and influencer, with ability to communicate complex issues articulately to the business and ability to interact with a variety of different stakeholders and levels of seniority
- High level of commercial acumen, with an ability to operate in strategic, commercial and technical aspects of finance
- Strong attention to detail
- Full Australian working entitlements
Perks and benefits
You will be supported by a friendly team and receive a competitive salary package commensurate with experience. We also provide amazing company benefits such as:
- Cost price accommodations, activities, ferries and transfers
- Health and wellness perks including group personal training, daily breakfast, fruit and afternoon snacks
- Green initiatives, volunteer opportunities and fundraising activities
- Friday drinks, social events, company picnics and peer nominated recognition awards
- Conveniently located in Sydney CBD
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you and aligns with your experiences, then we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and salary expectations and go to www.exciteholidays.com/careers to learn more about working for Excite Holidays.