Do you have extensive industry experience with well developed relationships and are always seeking more? Do you want to disrupt, to be able to push the boundaries and collaborate with some of the best in the industry? Are you passionate about what you do, a powerful negotiator, trusted and values driven? If so, Excite Holidays might be the place for you!
About the role
This role is a rare role that does not come up often in the business! The Product Contracting Manager plays a pivotal role in the constant growth and continued success of our company. Working collaboratively with the Global Product Contracting department, you will lead in curating and delivering the strategy and functions of the team, administer the product contracting portfolio including research, pricing, product development and ultimately ensuring products are available for sale in line with the Company strategy.
You will be a strong networker, with the ability to develop and maintain strategic relationships and willing to collaborate with internal stakeholders to generate and drive sales from your contracts. You will be a strong negotiator with a successful history of closing deals.
You will be passionate and enthusiastic and will seek the challenges of our busy and fast paced environment. Solutions focused and results driven, you will inspire and mentor a like minded team.
As our Product Contracting Manager, you will also be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assisting with the development of the global procurement strategy in conjunction with the General Manager of Global Sales & Product Contracting
- Fostering and maintaining strong relationships for the benefit of the business as well as proactively sourcing new business opportunities
- Achieving sales and revenue growth through initiatives, cost control and profit maximisation through yielding opportunities delivered through contracting competitive and exclusive rates and deals
- Oversee the accurate and timely loading of content and contract information into the system to prepare it for sale
- System maintenance
- Product reporting
- Providing relevant, timely product information to Operations, Business Development and Marketing working collaboratively on tactical offers and promotions planning
- Managing supplier based overrides to ensure maximum revenue is achieved by deploying strategic initiatives to drive sales
- Achieve revenue goals, supplier share and margin KPI’s
- Ensuring our direct contracts are market competitive against OTA’s and other wholesalers
- Providing mentoring, support, development and leadership to the Product Coordinators within the global team
- Regular international travel required
- At least 6 years experience in a similar role with strong network and relationships in the industry
- Experience with channel managers and hotel switch's is a must as is experience with yield management principles and analytics
- Worked in hotel sales or wholesale procurement or OTA's, ideally all during their career in procurement (Commercially focussed)
- Destination knowledge of Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific, USA and Asia
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to adapt one’s approach to suit all audiences
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for detail, with a drive to seek continuous improvement
- A broad customer service ethic with the ability to build strong and long lasting relationships
- Strong administrative, numerical and analytical skills
About the benefits
You will be supported by a fantastic team and receive a competitive salary package commensurate with experience. We also provide amazing company benefits such as:
- Opportunities for international travel, cost price accommodations, activities, ferries and transfers
- Health and wellness perks including group personal training, breakfast, fruit and afternoon snacks
- Green initiatives, volunteer opportunities and fundraising activities.
- Friday drinks, social events, company picnics and peer nominated recognition awards
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- An awesome city office location with a creative flexible working environment
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you and aligns with your experience, then we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and salary expectations and go to www.exciteholidays.com/careers to learn more about working for Excite Holidays.